No início eram apenas Pensamentos, poesias pra alma mas depois eu fui me soltando e este aqui virou um espaço pra falar de desejos, música, dicas, sexo, sanagem e amor, muito AMOR!

segunda-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2007

Lauryn Hill - I Gotta Find Peace Of Mind

gotta find peace of mind
I know another cord...
I gotta find peace of mind
See, this what that voice in your head says
When you try to get peace of mind...
I gotta find peace of mind, I gotta find peace of mind
He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible
He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible
He says there's no me without him, please help me forget about him
He takes all my energy, trapped in my memory
Constantly holding me, constantly holding me
I need to tell you all, all the pain he's caused, mmmm
I need to tell I'm, I'm undone because, mmmm
He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible
He says it's impossible without him, but I know it's possible
To finally be in love, and know the real meaning of
A lasting relationship, not based on ownership

Nenhum comentário: